|6 Days||Thrilling Adventure and Culture Events|
Background information:Located in south east of District Lower Chitral, Madaklasht is inhabited with 4,000 Persian, Uzbek and Tajik background people-a hub of fun things to do. In fact, Madaklasht offers many of the best things to do in one go in one place. With amazing landscapes to explore like scenic mountains, glaciers, stunning landscape, trekking routes, lakes and thousand years old living civilizations and heritage of Tajik and Uzbek of central Asia mixed with culture of Chitral, you can get your fill of the great outdoors in Madaklasht. But the fun doesn’t stop when you go Madaklasht, which is also home to touchable natural and human history, hospitality, amazing local dining, craft and arts, music, language and attitudes of the local people has been inhabited since ancient civilizations walked the Earth.
Madaklasht in Shishi valley is not just a village oozing with culture and hospitality, it is also a place that will now be known for organizing the first Hindukush Snow Sports Festival in 2020, when the Govt of KPK announced winter snowboarding festival in the village. Held at the village Madaklasht, the three-day sports bonanza includes skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating. But that’s not all! The event will also host an ice hockey match, other sports event, social and culture program for the entertainment of the tourists.
Watch the previous program:
Itinerary for three days trekking:
- Leave from Islamabad at 18:00 hours by Luxury Bus
- Shortstops on the way
- Drive through scenic Swat Motorway.
- Reach Drosh at 06:00
|Day 2||28th Jan
- Breakfast at Drosh and transferred to 4x4 Jeeps off road travel for another 2 and half hours to Madaklasht
- Drive through Shishi valley on snow covered narrow road.
- Transferred to local accommodation on arrival. Full day for acclimatization with the weather
- Lunch and dinner at local house.
- Full day acclimatization and exploration of Madaklasht, trekking to slope and snowboarding area.
- Stay at Madaklasht in Local House
- BBQ Night with Musical Bonfire
- Free day to explore culture of Madaklasht Village.
- Snow Skiing, Snow Tubbing, Snow Trekking
- Enjoy Cultural Dance of locals with Bonfire.
- Overnight at Madaklasht in Locals House
- Witnessing of skiing competitions
- Free day to try skiing, tubing and some self-enjoyment, meeting up with international skiing players and participate in fully day programs.
- Overnight at local houses.
-departure to Drosh early afternoon to Drosh and short stay. Transferred to luxury buss for Islamabad and on arrival at Islamabad at 06:00 Serviced end.
Package price per person:
From Islamabad to Islamabad with all inclusive: Rs.35, 900/ per person. Single supplement or couple Rs.8000/ extra per night.
- 4 night stay at Madaklasht valley in Chitral.
- The package is on full board basis covering breakfast and two time meals( singe dish meals) one cup tea, pratha and Local bread etc.( in breakfast)
- Guide services in Chitral and facilitation at Islamabad Bus terminals. .
- Basic First Aid
- Accommodation (3-5 Person Sharing)
- Meal- full board (basic)
- Guide for logistic and security arrangement only..
- Insurance for sickness, injury or casualty of group members throughout travelling, snowboarding practices, Snow/water related emergency/disaster, mechanical fault of vehicles, natural disaster and other emergencies.
- Warms cloths for personal use during the stay in snowbound area and travelling.
- Additional food or drink during travelling and stay in Madaklasht, except single dish for two time meals and BF.
- Single supplement room for couples
- Additional expenses on account of natural and mechanical reasons.
- Snowboarding/ski specialized guide..
What do you need to go snowboarding?
First Time Snowboarding Checklist
- Snowboard and Bindings. If you do not own a snowboard or bindings, you will need to rent these from the resort.
- Snowboard Boots. These specialized boots will connect you to your board through the bindings.
- Snowboard Socks.
- Snowboard Helmet.
- Snowboard Jacket and Pants.
- Base and Mid Layers.
- Snowboard Gloves.
- Snowboard Goggles.
Recommendation for participation:
Please bring the following gears/kits with you:
- Young man and women between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Use to with snow and mountain climate and environment.
- Adventurists, but trained and equipped with appropriate kits and gears.
- Un-trained participants are not recommended snowboarding and snow ski without guide.
Terms of payment:
Pay 50% amount as advance transfer through Bank in favor of Chitral Travel Bureau for confirmation. Balance, immediately on arrival at Drosh.
seven day before departure 25% of the advance deposit. 2 days before the departure, the advance made will be forfeited.